Only two more days until classes resume at Miranda RSL Youth Club and we can’t wait! In order to protect the health of our members, we will be enforcing a range of safety measures including:
- Limiting capacity to one person per 2 square metres.
- Mandatory masks for all staff and patrons aged 12 or older. Athletes are not required to wear masks while training however must put their mask back on as soon as their class has finished.
- COVID Safe Check-in, temperature checks and hand sanitation upon entry to the Youth Club.
- Daily cleaning of equipment and regular cleaning of communal facilities and high touch surfaces.
Please do not enter the Youth Club if:
- you or an immediate family member has tested positive for COVID-19.
- you or an immediate family member has symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath).
- you have been advised by NSW Health to self isolate.To read our full COVID Safety policy, go to http://www.mirandarslyc.com.au/about/covid-19/.
If you have any questions or concerns, get in touch via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Head Coach.