It’s now only a few hours until we open our doors! For the safety of our members, please DO NOT come to training if:
- You or an immediate family member is unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath).
- You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been advised to self isolate by health authorities (including those currently awaiting COVID-19 test results).
- You have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- You have visited Victoria in the last 14 days.
- You have recently visited any of the NSW Hotspots listed on the NSW Government website.
We will be implementing a number of new measures including temperature checks on arrival and physically distanced lesson plans to help us keep our members and staff COVID safe. For a full explanation of our new policies, read our Return To Training Plan.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.