On Thursday the 16th of July, several Trampoline and Tumbling coaches took part in a deep clean of the Trampoline Hall in preparation for the clubs scheduled reopening on the 20th of July. This deep clean included:
- Cleaning all specialised equipment including trampolines, landing mats and boxes.
- Vacuuming internal roofs, wiping down wall padding and clearing out old cobwebs along the external plastic cladding.
- Wiping down display cabinets and storage units.
- Packing away unnecessary furniture and equipment to maximise floor space.
- Setting up hand sanitiser stations, putting up COVID-19 signage and laying down physical distancing markers.
- A thorough vacuum of the entire gym.
Thank you to all the coaches who came along and helped out. The Karate Room deep clean is taking place today.
We are now fully ready to reopen, our COVIDSafe plan is in place, our coaches have been trained in our new procedures and COVIDSafe practices and our club is clean and ready to go. Classes resume next week, we can’t wait to see you there!