Earlier this week, the Youth Club received a delivery of over $8000 worth of brand new equipment. This equipment was purchased to help improve the matting around the gymnasium and upgrade our Trampoline safety equipment.
The new equipment includes:
- A new Double Mini Landing Mat with competition markings.
- 2 new Soft Landing Mats for Single Mini and Tumbling.
- 2 new Spotting Mats for Trampoline.
- 2 new Large Spotting Boxes
- 2 new Small Spotting Boxes
Thank you to all the coaches and Youth Club members who helped to unpack and set up the new equipment.
Some of our new equipment including our new Double Mini Landing Mat and new Spotting Mats.
Coach Sasha tries out the new Spotting Mats.